vendredi 30 janvier 2015

Control my phone via Chrome over 3G/4G


My end goal, is to be able to control my phone using my Chrome on my desktop when they're not on the same network. I've seen AllCast, which only seems to be able to work when the devices are on the same network.


Does anybody know of anyway I can do with just over 3/4G?


The one restriction I have is it must be doable just using a Chrome App as I don't have install rights on the PC I need this for.


From everything I've found so far they all need to be on the same network.


A few years ago I used to be able to do this with an old Jailbroken iPhone, and using RealVNC on the PC, but so far the only VNC solutions I can find only work Android to PC, rather than PC to Android





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire