vendredi 30 janvier 2015

Web-Based WiFi Authentication Login Failure


My job has an open "guest" WiFi network to which I connect from my personal Android phone (Nexus 4, CyanogenMod 10.1.3). For the longest time, everything worked great...then one day it just didn't. My credentials are saved in my browser (Chrome) and they did not change. All of sudden I went to log in, and I got an authentication failure error. I can use exactly the same credentials to log in just fine from my personal tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7", CyanogenMod 10.1.3). I've tried re-entering the credentials (I'm about as positive as I can be that they are correct) and I've also tried clearing cookies and site data in Chrome. I looked online, but didn't find anything about solving this problem. Can anyone help?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire