jeudi 29 janvier 2015

List of stock KitKat firmware versions for Galaxy S3 LPH-710


What stock KitKat firmware versions has Samsung released for the Galaxy S3 (Sprint model LPH-710 to be more precise)?


I got an S3 online and it came with some 4.4.x and root access. Unfortunately, when I was prompted with an OTA firmware update notification, I went ahead and installed it. I didn't back up the original firmware or check its exact version or build numbers. Due to some problems I'm now having, I'd like to get it back to its old state, as much as possible.


The strange thing seems to be that the update left me with 4.4.2 -- even though (from the googling I've done) I believe that was the first KitKat version released officially for this device. Is it possible the update either a) didn't actually update or b) was an update smaller than even a point release?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire