jeudi 29 janvier 2015

How do I get a calendar running without gapps (and sync with owncloud)?


I'm running carbonrom (4.4.4) without gapps (on a moto g).


I want a calendar that only syncs to my owncloud server. The problem is that I can't get a local calendar to work.


I'm using DAVdroid, which does the syncing and seems to work (no errors, states last sync time correct) but local calendar apps don't find this calendar.


I tried about 5 calendar apps, which all complain about "No Calendars". My last try was the 'Standalone Calendar' App from SufficentlySecure, a Google stripped clone of the default Calendar. This one tells me that it needs an account, though the DAVdroid account is not working in this case.


I also tried 'Offline Calendar' but calendars created with it don't show up anywhere.


Sidenote: The 'People' app came preinstalled with carbonrom, and cardDAV sync (with DAVdroid) works there perfectly. It feels like some basic OS calendar support is missing.


I'm googling and trying for two days now and I went out of ideas, so I'm very thankfull for any hints or thoughts!


//mafuba





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire