jeudi 29 janvier 2015

What is the best way to copy a TV PC?


I had two EKB328 TV PCs and just bought another from Amazon. The price went down! I use one for a big screen TV, one for a thin client for windows, and the new one will also be used as a thin client.


I've kept the two I already have alike. If I install a game or utility on one, I do the same on the other. The devices come rooted. Each device uses FolderSync to copy the Titanium Backup folder to it's own place on the windows machine. To set up the second device, the first thing I did was install Titanium Backup and FolderSync, then go in reverse. Occasionally I use Titanium Backup to export an application from one to the other.


I want the new EKB328 to be just like one of the others. What is the best way to do this? A lot of set up and configuration is required before a Titanium Backup restore is performed. Is it even worth worrying about a better way to make the device similar, since it may be easier just to go ahead and do the configurations manually? I will probably put both screens side by side.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire