vendredi 30 janvier 2015

Spotify in Croatia


I am from Croatia and I was able to install and use(run) Spotify free version(not Premiumm I didn't sign up for free Premium or anything). None of my friends can install (or run) it because in order to use Spotify in Croatia you would need to have either an Unlimited or Premium subscription. Now week after using it I get this error message after trying to log in: "You appear to be trying to log into Spotify from a different country."

So obviously the first time I downloaded Spotify or Play Store thought I was in a different country. I was not using VPN or anything like that, so how can it be?

Other thing that interests me, can I trick Play Store or other app to think I'm in other country by changing my settings somehow?


P.S: I get promo messages form Spotify in Swedish language!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire