mercredi 31 décembre 2014

How to find an original Rom in order to revert my Samsung gt-s5570


Here's my problem, a short time ago I decided to install the cyanogenmod Rom on my phone, so following the advices I read on the web I first backed up my data (using Samsung Kies and MyPhoneExplorer) and the original Rom (using Recovery ClockWork) - the last failed without I noticed it - and then I installed the CyanogenMod one (7.2.0). Now everything works well but restoring my datas I realised the Samsung Kies software can't see my phone anymore and then my memos can't be restored (it's the only data that I didn't backup by MyPhoneExplorer). I googled a lot to find a way to at least read my memo (saved in a *.smm file) but seems to be impossible except with Kies. So now I would like to revert my phone's Rom -which seems to be the only solution- but I don't have the original one and I didn't find any on the web.


Anyone could help me?


Thx a lot





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire