mardi 30 décembre 2014

I want to display the sender's name rather than their contact photo within a text message conversation


I want to display the sender's name rather than their contact photo within a text message conversation. I don't have everyone's contact photograph memorized and I have multiple people with the same contact photograph. My old Android (version 4.0.4) did display the name within the conversation bubble, my new one (version 4.3) displays a small contact photograph next to the conversation bubble instead of the sender's name. One friend has some random cat wearing sunglasses as her contact photo....I certainly don't associate that with her and when she changes her contact photo then there will be some other random thing I don't associate with her. I would prefer to see her name rather than a random cat. For people who don't have a contact photo or for whom I don't have a photo, it displays a generic outline of a head.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire