lundi 29 décembre 2014

Nexus 5 Boot Loop and I Cannot Flash It


I need help!!!


Last week I received an update on my nexus 5 for lollipop 5.0.1. Version 5.0 was working fine so I decided to just update. However a few hours after updating my phone started to lag and freeze so I decided to restart. BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER....My phone is now stuck in a boot loop and I cant fix it. I don't know what to do I cant get pass the start up animation no matter what I do.


I've tried the fast boot commands and keep getting the error FAILED


I've tried the flash-all.bat file but the lock state goes back to LOCKED when it reboots the device and I get the error - not supported on lock device


I can unlock the device when I type 'fastboot oem unlock' but if the device is restarted it goes back to LOCKED.


I've tried recovery mode and I see the below statements; E:failed to mount /cache (Invalid argument) E:Can't mount /ache/recovery/log E:Can't open /ache/recovery/log E:failed to mount /cache (Invalid argument) E:Can't mount /ache/recovery/last_log E:Can't open /ache/recovery/last_log E:failed to mount /cache (Invalid argument) E:Can't mount /ache/recovery/last_install E:Can't open /ache/recovery/last_install E:failed to mount /cache (Invalid argument)


I've tried wipe data /factory reset --Wiping data... Formatting /data... E:failed to mount /cache (Invalid argument) Formatting /cache... E:failed to mount /cache (Invalid argument) E:Can't mount /ache/recovery/log E:Can't open /ache/recovery/log E:failed to mount /cache (Invalid argument) E:Can't mount /ache/recovery/last_log E:Can't open /ache/recovery/last_log E:failed to mount /cache (Invalid argument) E:Can't mount /ache/recovery/last_install E:Can't open /ache/recovery/last_install Data wipe complete E:failed to mount /cache (Invalid argument) E:Can't mount /ache/recovery/log E:Can't open /ache/recovery/log E:failed to mount /cache (Invalid argument) E:Can't mount /ache/recovery/last_log E:Can't open /ache/recovery/last_log E:failed to mount /cache (Invalid argument) E:Can't mount /ache/recovery/last_install E:Can't open /ache/recovery/last_install E:failed to mount /cache (Invalid argument)


and still nothing


I've tried the adb sideload and haven't gotten anywhere, its not recognizing the phone in recovery mode


I've even tried 'fastboot erase userdata' but nothing


can anyone help? is this it for my phone? PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP, I REALLY LOVE MY NEXUS 5





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire