mardi 30 décembre 2014

How do I move apps from my phone to tablet?


I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 Active. My daughter just got a Dragon Touch tablet for Christmas, but we don't have wifi. I want to move the games that I've downloaded on my phone for her onto her tablet. She's six years old and driving me crazy wanting some games on this tablet. I moved the apps from my phone's device storage to a mini sd card. However, when I put the sd card into the tablet it is not showing the apps. The tablet shows that the appropriate amount of space is used on the SD card, but I can't seem to figure out how to open the apps or transfer them from the sd card to the tablet. Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong? Or am I trying to do something that just is not possible? Clearly I don't know a whole lot about technology. Please help.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire