lundi 29 décembre 2014

7" mikona mhtmid-b718dc8-b tablet


my 5 year old had one for xmas and 3 days after starting to use it cut out and started to give messages such as unfortunatly launcher has stopped + unfortunatly system ui has stopped. he somehow managed to get into settings to hard reboot but i took it off him and powered down and now i cant use anything on there it loads but gives above messages . I know i am not the only person that has had this problem and someone out there can help me solve this ? the tablet had no reset button and no volume buttons how do i do hard reset with just home and power button please any advice is welcome thanks.





1 commentaire:

  1. Mate did you get an answer for your questions above? Ive a similar problem on exact same tablet, except, I want to do a hard reboot/, which will hopefully sort my issue out. Pretty much all apps wont load, and the key one I want is 'Settings' which too wont run, even gallery wont run, any advice?

    RépondreSupprimer