jeudi 29 janvier 2015

My HTC one m8 is stuck in bootloader and won't accept adb * mods


-1 down vote


I have also used this command fastboot flash boot boot.img and then i get this message everytime.


sending 'boot' <8624 KB> ... FAILED finished. total time: 0.985


I have been at this for two days now. The bootloader is locked and the phone is stuck in fastboot. I think the problem started with me flashing an image into the bootloader into the instead of the recovery and now i can't get access into the phone. It also seems my usb debugging is also no longer active as I can no longer connect to adb. The phone has not allowed me to flash or push anything into it since this started. Please help me. The phone is a htc One m8 that has been rooted, and relocked and S-OFF.


Thanks in advance.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire