mercredi 28 janvier 2015

PC isn't seeing/ connecting to my galaxy s4 (4.4.4) via usb


So i connect my USB to my phone and computer as usual. my phone vibrates and starts charging but my computer doesn't show my device in the my computer section.the USB symbol that appears on the top left of my phone isn't there as well. My PC doesn't make that beeping sound which means it connected. USB debugging mode didn't seem to do anything. i didn't find it in the device manager. uninstalling/re-installing the Samsung drivers didn't seem to fix this issue. Usually I use my Logitech cable, so i thought that might be the issue and I tried using the cable my S4 came with but it's still the same - nothing. Any suggestions on how I may be able to fix this? i would be very grateful. Thank you for your time.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire