jeudi 26 février 2015

Android graphics and layout copyright


I couldn't find an answer anywhere and the google play documentation is not specific enough for me to be sure about this. I was asking myself if android applications graphics, I.E, the way the items in the layout are placed, the combinations of colors used. etc are subject to copyright. I am building an application that resembles an already existing application. It's not a 100% same copy but some items are layed out in the same way i want to be sure that my application won't get thrown off google play once i publish. It's probably worth saying that i am not, in one single image using a copied image. I am just talking about layout settings and colors. Thanks in advance for your time!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire