samedi 28 février 2015

What is the best way to turn my old Android tablet into a 100% VNC client?


I have a very old Android tablet that I barely use.


It's a Zipy MID Fun (8GB) with 256MB RAM DDR2, an old Rockchip at 660MHz with a DPS 600MHz runnind Android 2.1. The wireless module is a very weak IEEE 802.11G module.


Since my other tablet broke (someone decided that it was a nice doormat), I decided to use this one as a 100% VNC client.


The problem is that this is SO SLOW it is almost unusable. Using 256 colors is the only way to use it somewhat properly.


The VNC Server is a Windows 8.1 computer, which is connected over cable.


What should I do to use this tablet as a decent VNC client?


(RDP is also fine, if it is possible with such an old tablet)





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire