jeudi 26 février 2015

How can I manually set screen orientation and determine why auto-rotate is not working?


Nexus 7 (2013 with lollipop) will no longer auto-rotate. it appears as though it may be a hardware problem, because if I try to play a a driving game that uses the orientation sensors it constantly tries to turn left.


I have tried:



  • Rebooting

  • Rebooting into safe mode

  • Running Check My Android and confirming that all the gyroscope sensors are detected and it is able to detect motion of the tablet, I just don't know how to tell if the readings it gives me are correct.

  • Toggling auto-rotate settings with reboots in between.


I have 2 questions:



  1. How can I confirm that this is a hardware problem?

  2. Is there a way to manually set orientation until I can get it fixed?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire