samedi 28 février 2015

Not enough space error when trying to install. but DRASTIC


Ok, there are dupplicates of this post. I've seen them, I've read them, and they didn't help. I could perfectly install apps until I tried to update SnapLock through their own app. Not enough space error. Ok. I deleted a couple of things, tried again. Nothing. More than 1 GB of free space on my internal storage and around 10 in my SD card. I uninstalled SnapLock and tried to reinsatall it through Google Play, it didn't work, I downloaded the .apk, it didn't work either. The worst is that the SnapLock apk file is like 10 MB the largst and I can download and install stuff 20MB large without any issues. I don't really know if I have to contact the app developpers for this, but still. Any help would be apreciated.


My phone is a Xperia M2 D2303 btw. Nico.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire