samedi 28 février 2015

Sort by contacts surname and hide picture box from stock app (replacement?)


I have an Android 4.4 smartphone (4.5" display) and I'm fairly happy with the stock contacts app - I've tried a couple other, but they add too many things for which I don't feel the need.


There are two things that I hate about the stock one though:



  1. Not having the option to sort contacts by surname

  2. Not having the option to hide the picture box from the list, wasting a lot of space (I'd rather see the preferred number instead)


Can't I find those options, or aren't they just there? Can you suggest any other streamlined app that has the above?


I already tried Contacts+ but it is one of those apps that add too much (I don't care whether my contacts have Facebook, Google+, whatever).





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire