mercredi 25 février 2015

Frequent "Google sign-in" error


On my Android device, I have added three Google accounts, and probably on average of once (or even twice) per week, all three accounts will have "Google sign-in" errors to show me. Unlike the question about the persistent sign-in errors, once I enter the correct password, the authentication succeeds, and the error vanishes, only to appear a week later.


I am not doing anything to change any of these accounts, but I am just using them normally on other PCs and devices. None of my other Android devices seem to have this problem. I am not using two-factor authentication.


Error dialog text:



  • [English] Google sign-in: You entered the wrong password or your account has changed. Please re-enter your password.


What might I be doing to cause these errors and more importantly, how do I prevent these errors?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire