mercredi 25 février 2015

How to identify apps generating alarm


I have a problem which is driving me nuts. I have installed several clock and alarm apps over time, and gotten rid of most of them. Now, at nearly random times -- some look familiar as old alarms I set at one point -- the alarm will sound. It is the "default alarm." I have removed most of the alarm products, and left only the original "Clock" and "Night Clock." I have removed all alarms from both programs, and also changed the alarm sound. But the default still sounds, at various times, and I either get woken up randomly, or shut off the sound, and miss any calls, or alarms I wish to set.


How can I tell which app is "playing" the default sound? Alternatively, how can I just make it stop, without knowing what was wrong? Uh, help, please.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire