jeudi 26 février 2015

HTC One [M7] Lollipop update fails


I tried to update my HTC One [m7] unlocked/international to the new Android Lollipop with the OTA update that got pushed yesterday. However, it keeps failing. My HTC is rooted, and is currently running 6.12.161.9 (trying to update to 7.18.616.2). It is S-ON and has an hboot 1.57. Now, the problem keeps appearing in the following way: (I have the correct stock recovery on the phone) The phone starts the update process normaly. It goes to the recovery and the progress bar starts to move. However as soon as it reaches about 1/4 of its way (always the same), it stops the installation and returns to the recovery title screen (the red triangle and exclamation mark). When I then press volume up and power button to see the recovery menu, it gives me the following readout at the bottom on the console: Code:



Finding update package...
Opening update package...
Verifying update package...
Installing update...
L50QCT.01.102.008
Package expects build fingerprint of htc/vodafone_uk/m7:4.4.3/KTU84L/366813.9:user/release-keys
or htc/vodafone_uk/m7:5.0.2/LRX22G/476210.2:user/release-keys;
this device has htc/vodafone_uk/m7:4.4.3/KTU84L/366813.5:user/release-keys.
Installation aborted.
Write host_mode:0 done


It gives me this readout every time, and the only difference in expectation and device, is this: The update expects 366813.9, the device has 366813.5. What does this difference mean? What is .9 and what is .5, and how can I fix this?


I would be very happy for any help possible. Thanks in advance!



  • Cheers





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire