dimanche 28 décembre 2014

Storing pictures on an external storage media


So, I'm new to Android but I came to the conclusion that on 4.2.2, the Camera app doesn't exist as such and is actually part of the Gallery app package.


Now my problem is it isn't possible to change the default camera location (the option just doesn't exist for some Android versions or devices, that doesn't seem to be documented anywhere) and I can't seem to find a way to move the Gallery app pictures storage location to an SD card for example.


Do I have to switch to a third party camera+gallery app which will allow this option, or is there another solution (other than copying the files via the File System Manager on a regular basis, thus making said photos disappear from the gallery)?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire