mercredi 28 janvier 2015

adb does not reboot my Samsung Galaxy SIII I9300 to bootloader (download) mode!


My device is Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 and I did a complete factory reset. Device is NOT rooted yet. It works properly. I can do all of following with my device:



  • Power off using device keys.

  • Start in recovery mode and download mode using device keys.

  • device is detected properly in normal mode and recovery mode by adb when is connected to PC through USB cable

  • I am able to reboot device using adb reboot command

  • adb reboot recovery works well.


The problem is that if I run adb reboot bootloader or adb reboot-bootloader commands, device is booted in normal mode, NOT in download mode. The only way to reboot the device in download mode is to use Power + Volume Down + Home keys





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire