mercredi 28 janvier 2015

Cannot update to Lollipop on rooted Moto G 2nd Gen


I have rooted my device a few days back. Today I received lollipop update for my Moto G 2nd gen. I downloaded the updates and clicked on install updates.

When I clicked on Install updates, It power off my phone and then opened TWRP screen with all its options. I had no idea about what to do next so I just clicked on "Reboot". It rebooted my device and again due to lollipop installation, got power off again.

My device got in power off and TWRP screen loop. I rebooted my device a few times and then it displayed me the message that the "update was unsuccessful"

Now, when I check for updates, it shows me that my software is up to date. I still have KitKat on my device.

Please help me to upgrade my adroid version from KitKat to Lollipop. Please also suggest me what to do When I install updates and my device gets power off and start with TWRP screen.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire