mercredi 28 janvier 2015

Phone app not installed!


I have a rooted Alcatel OneTouch Evolve. The lock screen usually shows "MetroPCS" at the bottom with an "Emergency Call" option as well. Recently, it just says "No Service". When I press the phone icon on the dock it says "App isn't installed"! And my data plan is unlimited and everyone else gets data but my phone shows that I have no data service (no bars). I can only call with hangouts over Wi-Fi.


EDIT: I have done a factory reset and the app opens now but I still can't call with it and still no data service. When I hit the green button to call, it crashes and says "Unfortunately, Contacts has stopped."


IMPORTANT UPDATE: I was just told that someone got a hold of my phone and thought it would be funny to delete my phone.apk, phone data folder and phone.odex file! When I did the factory reset, the files came back but when I try to call the app still crashes.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire