dimanche 30 novembre 2014

How to fix instant lock “unfortunately com.android.systemui has stopped” on Moto G with ART


I have had this problem for a couple of days on my first-generation Motorola Moto G. Normally a restart would fix it. However now I am faced with the following error message when trying to unlock the phone after a restart:



Unfortunately the process com.android.systemui has stopped.



The phone has reset the background to the default home screen which disappears when I unlock, going to a black screen. However, it still shows my apps and widgets. Then a second or so later goes back to the unlock screen.


I have tried clearing the cache partition multiple times which has not worked. Ss there any way I can fix this problem without a factory reset, or taking my phone to a phone shop?




Some additional information:




  • I have been using ART on my phone for the past couple of months, but the problem has only occurred recently




  • On boot-up I get the following message:



    Updating Android. Optimizing app 1 of 1.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire