dimanche 30 novembre 2014

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 keyboard input language button no longer exists


I had a Galaxy Note 3 and upgraded to Galaxy Note 4. From the Settings menu, I added multiple languages in Samsung Keyboard input and Swype Keyboard input, both of them enabled.


When the cursor is in a text field, the keyboard appears as usual. But in Note 3, I always had a button with a globe icon on the lower left, between "Sym/ABC" and "Settings/S-Voice" buttons, which allow switching between different languages.


This button no longer appears in Note 4.


I know that I can swipe the spacebar to change languages, but I'd rather have the language button so I can minimize carpal tunnel syndrome with too many swipes. I do a lot of multi-lingual input.


How do I make this button appear again?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire