vendredi 28 novembre 2014

Lollipop - mute notifications but not calls


I'd like to have phone calls ring at full volume, and all other notifications be silent. Notifications should still vibrate and/or use the LED; whatever their default behavior is.


I can't figure out how to do this in Lollipop. Ring volume and notification volume seems to be the same slider, so I can't turn this down to zero without muting calls. I can use priority interruptions and say that only phone calls have priority, but this seems to turn off the LED and vibration for notifications.


In KitKat, I think notifications and the ringer used a different volume slider. The only workaround I can find in Lollipop is to configure the default notification sound to be silence, and turn off sounds for individual notifications where I can. Is there a cleaner solution for this?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire