dimanche 30 novembre 2014

Can I install sinhala language without root my android device?


I have an android device which is running android version 4.3 , but when I'm using web browsing,Facebook,twitter and etc, I can't see any of content in Sinhala language ,


Found out that there are 2 ways to solve this problem



  1. Without root Device (Using Font Optimizer App)

  2. By rooting the Device


I'm not interest with any of above solution since 1st solution font style is filthy and due to 2nd solution I've to face many problems such as warranty ,updates and etc.


So I'm thinking a way that can install Sinhala font without rooting the device . I found out this article which is similar to my problem ,


using this "MoreLocale 2" App, can we install any language without rooting ?


any suggestion or solution highly appreciate, since this is one of burning question of Sri Lankans :)





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire