vendredi 28 novembre 2014

Wifi network listing freezes on Nexus 4 after Lollipop update


I have a Nexus 4, and finally decided yesterday to update to Android 5.0, after being fearful of bug reports. And wouldn't you know it, I've found a nasty bug.


Nearly every time I try to display the list of Wifi networks in the Settings, the system freezes for about a minute, then I get prompted saying



Settings isn't responding.

Do you want to close it?

REPORT WAIT OK



If I wait long enough (by hitting 'wait' or 'report'), then I eventually get the list of wifi networks, and everything appears to work normally* from that point.


If it's relevant, my phone also has the problem described in this question, and the update to Lollipop didn't fix it. So I'm thinking a factory reset may be in order....


*I say normally, I had to wait a similar amount of time to authenticate to the network at Starbucks through the authentication web site, but once I was authenticated, everything appeared to work normally. I have no idea if this is actually a related problem, so I only mention it in passing.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire