samedi 29 novembre 2014

Connect to VPN and access SMB by same address


I have samba server at home with address 192.168.1.1 and another smb server at parent's home with same 192.168.1.1 address. It is separate networks, they several kilometers apart.


I have VPN server at home and I can connect to it from parent's home perfectly. I can access my home rother settings page from parent's home


But I cannot access my home smb from parent's home, it always connect to parents smb server.


I tried to setup different forwading routes:


192.168.0.0/24


0.0.0.0/0


I tryed standart Android 4.2, 4.4 client, third party client VPNroot, but result is always the same - I can browse my home rougher setup page (so VPN works) but can access only parents smb via different clients like Es File Explorer, Ghost Commander,AndSMB


Even so - I can connect to home smb from parents house from my iPad and have no problems, but Android is killing me


Thank you





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire