vendredi 28 novembre 2014

Bricked my TF300T: How to re-partition internal storage to get it back?


I upgraded to Katkiss's Android 5.0 image. It was nice but in reading I saw I could use the F2FS file system to prevent slowdown from normal usage. So I went to format /data thinking that would give me the F2FS option (instructions were not very clear). The /data format never finished so eventually I restarted. Now it won't boot, which I expected and would just reflash my install zips, but now TWRP recovery cannot mount any directories at all.


TWRP recovery will get into a boot loop but fastboot works so I reflashed TWRP recovery and then recovery works fine. But I can't reset/wipe/mount/etc. anything from within recovery as I just get errors:


E:Unable to mount '/data' E:Block device not present, cannot wipe Data. E:Unable to mount '/data' E:Unable to format to remove encryption. E:Unable to mount '/system' E:Unable to mount '/cache' E:Unable to mount '/data' E:Unable to mount storage.


I tried starting ADB sideload. It says using RAM for sideload storage and that it's starting but never starts up. ADB devices list no devices.


Anyone out there have a similar issue? Is there a way to re-partition? Maybe re-partition using fast boot?


If it would just mount I think I'd just need to format and install the zip files?


Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire