dimanche 30 novembre 2014

Root my phone(the propere way)


Guyz, Me have a big problem.


I forgotten my password(Yah, I know, stupid) but it happend. So, I tryed everything! But this damn phone doesn't respond to anything I do.


Thy say "Press the power, volumn, home key at the same time and when it shows the samsung logo leave the power key and continue with the others until the reboot menu appears." Well, that doesn't work on this phone.


It doesn't even show me the samsung logo, when switched on, it just sends m STRAIGHT to the "Enter password". Am just tired guys, I don't even have 3months with this phone but I can't use it, I spend money on this thing.


Someone please help. Plz.


Note: I forgotten the password, not screen lock(infact, they is nothing I can do but only see the "enter password option).(S4)





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire