dimanche 30 novembre 2014

How To Prevent Lost.dir Completely?


Every time i reboot my android cellphone Lost.dir keeps coming back with around 10 gb of data in my 32gb SD card. Well, i know its just the recovery files created by android, and is safe to delete. But, i need to know is there a way to completely stop it from getting created at all?!


Note: I had this problem in my old SD card of 8gb and then i changed my SD card and also copied the data from old to new SD card and then Lost.dir started appearing again in my new one too! So as far as i know, Lost.dir appears if the SD card is corrupted, so does copying files from corrupted SD card to a new one, corrupts the new one too?


Please let me know if there is any way to stop it appearing at all. P.S. Cellphone is rooted (If that helps).


Also Sometimes, the Lost.dir folder would have taken up some space, but doesn't show the files inside the folder until i reboot! The files appear inside the folder once i reboot.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire