jeudi 26 mars 2015

Android Studio Installation -Unable to run mksdcard SDK tool. on 32 bit Ubuntu 12.10


So, I am trying to install Android Studio in



OS : UBUNTU 12.10, 32 bit.



And I tried installing it for 3-4 times each time it got stuck due to slow internet connection and showing Connection Lost in the terminal.


Now , this time when I again did



./studio.sh



it shows



Unable to run mksdcard SDK tool. One common reason for this failure is missing required libraries Please fix the underlying issue and retry.



I saw various posts which shows this occurs in 64 bit OS and installing libraries using



sudo apt-get install ia32-libs



or



sudo apt-get install lib32z1 lib32ncurses5 lib32bz2-1.0 lib32stdc++6



will install required 32 bit libraries , but I am already on a 32 bit OS .


and when I try above command , I get



E: Package 'ia32-libs' has no installation candidate.



Software center also shows negative result: enter image description here


So, the point is has anyone came across this in a 32 bit UBUNTU 12.10 OS . Any workaround will be greatly appreciated .


Thanks.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire