jeudi 26 mars 2015

What's your Android question? Be specific


Apparently, Android provides a keystore via binder which encrypts the data it received. As far as I found out, the data is lying around in /data/misc/keystore/user_0.


According to Analysis of Secure Key Storage Solutions on Android the data is encrypted, but it's somewhat contradicting the information in Android Security Internals: An In-Depth Guide to Android's Security Architecture in that it is unclear where exactly in the .masterkey file the salt is stored for the PBKDF. Secure Key Storage and Secure Computation in Android is a bit more clear, but doesn't provide an implementation.


I found a program in the Android tree which talks to the Keystore deamon, but my Android doesn't have that binary.


So I guess my question is, how to access the plain text content in /data/misc/keystore/user_0?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire