mercredi 25 mars 2015

Modifying Xperia Z3 Home button quick-launch?


I recently purchased an Xperia Z3 Model #: 6603:




Prior to now, the quick-launch-from-home utility (swipe up from home) has only contained quick access to Google. I really liked this, however in an attempt to clear some data and disable unwanted apps, I must have somehow changed something. Because now the Sony "What's New" app also has a quick launch access.


The "What's New" app is, in my opinion, totally useless and a little annoying. However, it cannot be disabled. At the very least I would like to remove it's quick launch access, but cannot seem to find the setting to change it. If there is anyone out there who may be able to provide some help it would be greatly appreciated.




If this can not be solved conventionally, then i would also like to request assistance with safely rooting my phone and cleaning it of unnecessary manufacturer inclusions such as "What's New", and various others. I am aware of a method for accomplishing this however I have some questions about the process.


Thank you in advance for your time.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire