jeudi 26 mars 2015

How can I find out the dimensions/resolution of a downloaded video file?


My only device = An android tablet (4.0.3) (Read = NO laptop).


Long ago, I used to have a laptop, but circumstances have left me with (technology wise) ONLY an android tablet (4.0.3). When I used to have a laptop, I used VLC not only to watch videos that I downloaded & collected, but also to check on what a specific video's dimensions were (examples = 480x360, 640x480, 1280x720, 1920x1080). Now that I only have an android tablet (4.0.3), I have looked for a way to do this, but with zero success. I have tried lots of video players for android, including VLC's own app, & none of them have the option to show ANY information about a video file. I use such information because the videos that I download always have more than one size available (dimensionals wise), but never identify the dimensions that any file has.


So, if anybody knows of any apps for android (video players or not) that will show me the dimensions of a specific video file that I have downloaded & have on my android tablet (4.0.3), please post the name of that android app(s) (a link to it would help too, but the name alone should help). Thanks in advance for your help.


PS Do NOT show your IQ by telling me to "Just ask somebody who has a laptop to (insert your laptop-needing 'advice' here)".





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire