mardi 24 mars 2015

Problem in wiping cache partition?


I'm a moto g first gen user on 5.0.2 and I want to clear my cache. I've done it before on kitkat, and I've had no problem. But now, I'm having a problem. After pressing the volume down and power button, I reached the list of options. Then I selected recovery. But after that, I get the moto symbol, then a black screen for 2-3 seconds, then the android logo with an exclamation mark saying "No command." The next step is to press and hold the volume up button for 10-15 seconds and then while holding, to press and release power button. But nothing's happening. I get stuck over there. On other forums I've read what people have suggested but it's basically the same thing. I tried this 6-7 times but not happening. What should I do?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire