vendredi 27 mars 2015

Samsung Galaxy tab 3 made in Korea stuck at android logo


I have a samsung galaxy tab 3 made in korea. it's model is GT-P1000. FCCID: A3LGTP1000 Rated: 5V-2A. I clicked the bluetooth and the tablet automatically shut down and restarted but got stuck at the android logo. I tried reseting it using the reset keys such as holding both the power button and vol+. After 30 seconds an image of android with exclamation point appeared but there were no reset selection menu. I let it stay for awhile and after a minute it shut down and restarted again automatically but still got stuck at android logo. I also used the reset button at the back of the tablet but it still got stuck at the android logo when restarting again. Please help me. It's driving me crazyyy!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire