jeudi 26 mars 2015

Problem importing a certificate to CyanogenMod 9.1


I'am having trouble importing a self signed certificate to my Sony Ericsson xperia Arc S running Cyanogenmod 9.1. I have tried everythind that came to mind.


First, the usual method:



  • downloaded certificate in pem format as cert.crt using firefox on the sdcard root

  • opening settings on the phone, then security, install from SD card.

  • phone asks for name, i give it and then the phone shows message that the certificate was successfully installed

  • if I go to trusted credentials -> user, certificate is not there and the site I downloaded it for still shows as untrusted

  • I also tried importing by uploading the certificate on the site and downloading it in the android browser - same result - success message and now certificate imported.


Second, I tried to get it into the system certificates




  • first the conversion with these commands (first command shows the hash used in the other two):


    openssl x509 -inform PEM -subject_hash_old -in root.crt | head -1


    cat root.crt > 5ed36f99.0


    openssl x509 -inform PEM -text -in root.crt -out /dev/null >> 5ed36f99.0




  • then I moved certificates on the phone, remounted /system with write permissions, moved certificate to /system/etc/security/cacerts/ and changed its permissions to 655. Reboot.




  • After reboot, certificate shows itself correctly in trusted credentials system tab, but the website still appears untrusted.




The question is, is there another option to install the certificate, or to disable certificate check for site system-wide (I need a application to access this site also). Or does someone have a similar problem?


I should add that I also own an Xperia Arc (without S) running cyanogenmod 9.0, where the certificates are actually working via the frist two methods.


Thanks in advance





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire