jeudi 26 mars 2015

Cannot access hidden files on Nexus 5 after root


I'm making some apps for android and wanted to change files in the data/data/com.myapp/ folder, so I decided to root my Nexus 5.


This did the opposite of what I wanted. I used to be able to VIEW hidden files, but not modify them. Now, after root I cannot see anything but default folders (DCIM, Download, Music...) on my phone in windows explorer.



  • Windows explorer file options is set to see all files

  • I think this may be a USB driver issue, but have tried all the drivers in the sdk folder

  • I do not want to use ADB commands to manage files, i do not think this is necessary


I'd be grateful for any help with this. I've looked at other posts and forums and cannot find anything similar to this.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire