jeudi 26 mars 2015

Malware on lg g3 redirecting all browsers


More or less two or three weeks ago strange pop ups came up on my pc. Antivirus detected ga.js as virus. I thought it was a false positive. Then I've found that the thing somehow jumped on my phone. Every time I surf the internet, unwanted sites pop up. The thing is equally behaving on all browsers: native g3 browser, Mozilla and Chrome. I've tried almost everything: Kaspersky free, McAfee security, delete chrome cookies, block cookies, delete site data, delete cached data, reset my router and clear the dns cache, as well as Malware bytes. Nothing. The thing goes undetected, same thing on the pc. Even surfing without the router my phone redirects everytime I browse. I'm about to hard reset my phone but this evidently is a malware. So how is it possible that it goes unnoticed?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire