mardi 24 mars 2015

XOLO Q1000 SIM CARD ERROR. Not being able to flash other roms due to bootloop.


I recently rooted a Xolo q1000 phone and flashed CWM. I flashed a zip ROM but was not happy with it. I then downloaded a kitkat based rom from XDA which had to be flashed through Sp Flash tools. I did as the procedure stated. The phone worked but the IMEI gave errors and the sim card was not being detected. I managed to fix the IMEI problem, but the sim card is still undetectable.


Installing any other ROM through CWM is not working, they all have bootloops for some reason.


The stock rom which I got too needs to be installed via SP flash tools, but even though it goes smoothly on rebooting the phone the screen is grey black with hazy lines. Somone had suggested that I could replace the modem.img file with the one in the stock rom. How do I do this and what else can I do?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire