mardi 24 mars 2015

Virus Infected Android Device Huawei Y600 cleaned but cant see folders


Recently I tried to copy some document to my android from a computer which was infected with virus (the virus which turns everything into many shortcuts). I cleaned it up by using Bitdefender which is on my computer.


Now the problem is: when I connect my Android device to the PC in data transfer mode, I see nothing but some files name as mac address just numbers and words, but when I browse on the Android device itself using file manager I see all the folders there for example DCIM , Download, movies, etc.



The question is: Why can I not see any files/directories when I connect my Android device to my PC using an USB cable, chosing data transfer mode?



Please note that I formatted my Androiddevice both ways – first the basic format, and when it did not solve the problem I did the factory-reset via recovery. Still the problem is there. My friend who is in some other country is experiencing the same problems because I guess my virus has transferred because we are always transferring files to each other.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire