mardi 24 mars 2015

Please any ideas for installing settings.apk to system without root on 4.4.3?


I will answer any questions you have for me....but I am just in need of an answer to the question as posted;


Simply put, my setting.apk must be replaced to save the phone.


non rooted kitkat os 4.4.3 sgs4g no usb hub working on unit no recovery working no settings menu access (therefor, no dev settings menu either)


i have : good full twrp recovery backup good generic flash .image (recovry can be set up once root is achieved)


Thus;


I have: good apks/apps to get root access cable free (but this can only happen when I am able to install apps from unknown sources)


I look forward to your comments


Thank you


and thanks Izzy for the suggestions





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire