mardi 24 mars 2015

Stopping Update Notification for Lollipop on Galaxy S5


This is not so much a question, but the answer. But because I just joined, it won't let me answer this question. I kind of found a work around for this problem, as I do not want to upgrade to lollipop as I have heard of too many problems. I have MightyText installed on my PC. This provides updates to my PC for actions on my phone! So if I get an alert on my phone, it shows up on my PC. Kind of cool. When the alert came up that the software update was ready, I hit to Dismiss notification on phone. This got rid of it! I also turned off Auto Update so it didn't happen anymore. This is the only way I have found to get rid of this prompt. Hope it helps someone and can someone with a better rating than me add it to the pertinent sections for this question. Thanks Ignore update





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire